- 2 large fresh squid (ask the fishmonger to clean them up for you, and give you the ink apart)
- 100 g whole pitted green olives
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons squid ink
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to your taste
- Chop the clean squid, and fry for 5 minutes in the olive oil.
- Add the garlic and onion, stir and add the olives.
- Season with salt and pepper, cover and simmer until squid is tender.
- Add the squid ink to the pan and stir.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions.
- Drain and add to the sauce.
- Mix well and serve.