Ingredients (serves 6)
- 3 tubs of Jocca Cottage Cheese
- 10g of sugar
- 80g of semolina
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- Flour (for coating)
- Coconut oil and butter (for frying)
Instructions – as simple as it is tasty!
- Mash up the cottage cheese and mix it with the other ingredients
- Form the pancakes, rather thick, just like American pancakes
- Coat them in flour
- Fry them on both sides
- Remove the excess fat on a napkin
- Cover your pancake with your favourite topping and... enjoy!