- 200g of dough crust
- 600g of zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 80g of Parmesan cheese
- 60g of Montorsi Prosciutto Cotto
- 50g of soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- A sprig of parsley
- Heat the oven to 180°.
- To make one large tart roll out dough and place it in a pie tin, slightly coated with oil.
- If you would like to do small tartlets, with the help of a glass, cut the dough into 8 diskettes to use as pastry bowls and arrange them into molds, slightly coated with oil.
- Peel the zucchini, cut a few thin slices, set aside for decorating the tartlets later on.
- Cut the rest of the zucchini into very small pieces.
- Place a small amount of the chopped zucchini into each of the molds or the large pie tin over the pastry to create a layer.
- Mix the rest of the zucchini with the eggs and blend in the cream, parmesan cheese, prosciutto cotto (cut into small pieces), salt and pepper. Add some breadcrumbs to the mixture to thicken it and set it aside.
- In a pan, heat two tablespoons of oil and add the shallots and as soon as they have softened, add the breadcrumbs and salt. Let cool briefly, then mix into the egg and zucchini mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the molds over the raw zucchini.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, remove, then sprinkle a bit of Parmesan cheese on top and grill for another 5 minutes.
- garnish with a sprig of parsley and thin slices of zucchini.
The tartlets are ready, bon appétit!