Makes: 1 litre
- 300 g ricotta
- 1 tub single cream, 284 ltr
- 1 tub double cream, 284 ltr
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder sifted
- 1 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 100 g chocolate buttons
- Wafers to decorate
- In a bowl, beat the single cream and half of the double cream together.
- In another separate bowl, beat the ricotta and half of the remaining double cream.
- Mix the two mixtures together.
- Add the cocoa powder, cinnamon, vanilla, honey and half of the chocolate buttons.
- Stir well with your hand.
- Pour into a container, and sprinkle the remaining buttons to the surface.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with wafers.