- 2 eggs
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, cut in chunks
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add oats and reduce heat. Stir. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until oats are tender.
- While oats are simmering, spritz a small pan with oil in a spray container. Heat over medium heat and add Eggland’s Best eggs. Cook until white is set and yolk is still soft (not cooked through) about three minutes.
- When oatmeal is tender, add almond milk (if using) and stir.
- Divide oatmeal evenly amongst two serving bowls and mix in fruit.
- When eggs are ready, remove from pan.
- Top each bowl of oatmeal and berries with an egg. Enjoy!