A good breakfast reduces your desire to reach for sweets or snacks mid-morning and sets you up for success for the rest of the day. Try it for a week and you’ll realize investing those extra couple of minutes in the morning will pay dividends later.
Still looking to cook in the morning? Eggs are loaded with protein and can be a great, quick-cook option.
If you like you can use thawed, frozen vegetable mixes to save more time, otherwise you can prepare your fresh fruit and vegetables from the previous night. To prevent the fruit and vegetables browning you can place it in water that has had a dash of lemon juice or cider vinegar added to it.
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 cup of precut vegetables of your choice
- 30g of natural cheese, mozzarella
- 1 cup of fruit
- 1 teaspoon butter (for cooking)
- Heat butter in a frying pan over medium high heat.
- Scramble vegetables, eggs and cheese until fully cooked.
- Serve with fruit on the side.