Recipe by Cristabel Cutajar
- 1 small tin Bordon corned beef light
- 1 small white onion diced
- 1/4 green pepper diced
- 1 small tomato diced
- 3 cloves garlic finely diced
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp pickeled jalapeno
- 1 1/4 cups beef stock
- 2 tsp corn flour
- salt & pepper
- original Mission wraps
- spring onions
- shredded cheese
- Heat some olive oil in a pan, add onion and green pepper.
- Cook until onion is transparent and pepper changes colour.
- Add the garlic and sautee for 1 minute.
- Add the spices and cook for another minute.
- Add tomato and corned beef, cook for 2 minutes, add stock and turn heat down to low and let cook for 15 minutes or until all the liquid has evaporated.
- If mixture is too loose, mix the cornflour with some hot water to form a loose paste and add to the pan and cook until thickened.
- To serve, cut out rounds from the wraps and heat in a pan.
- Put chilli mixture in taco shells and top with the desired toppings.
Did you try this tacos with Bordon chile con carne recipe and did you like it? Leave your comments and rating below and kindly share so that we can continue bringing you recipes you love.