Recipe by Matthew Attard
- 8 potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 1 can Bordon corned beef
- 1 onion (diced)
- Worchester sauce
- Put the potatoes in a pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for about 10min, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook onions for about 3min.
- Add corned beef and potatoes and push down using a spatula to crisp up.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add Worchester sauce and cook for a further 5min until mixture is crisp.
- Sprinkle parsley and serve with baked beans.
Did you try this corned beef hash side recipe and did you like it? Leave your comments and rating below and kindly share so that we can continue bringing you recipes you love.