- 4 sweet potatoes, allow one per person
- 2 spoons olive oil
- 16 black olives
- A fistful mixed of parsley and coriander, chopped
- 200g ricotta
- 1 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon crushed coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon fresh red chilli, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt if desired
- Mix the ricotta with the fennel seeds, coriander seeds, garlic clove and two tablespoons of olive oil. Beat to a smooth consistency. Cover and place in the fridge.
- Bake the sweet potatoes in their skins in the oven at 180C for about 45 minutes depending on size.
- Allow to slightly cool, split them open and sprinkle a few drops of olive oil. Fill with the ricotta mixture. Top with the black olives chopped coriander and parsley and finally the olives and finely chopped red chilli.