- 300 g dry spaghetti
- 1 tab of fresh sea urchin meat (bought fresh from the fish monger)
- 1 peeled tomato cut into cubes
- 2 peeled and crushed garlic cloves
- 1 deseeded hot pepper corn, cut into tiny pieces
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Black pepper, to your taste
- Fresh parsley, cut in pieces
- 3 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- 50ml white wine
- Cook the spaghetti , according to instructions.
- In a pan, pour the olive oil, add the garlic, tomato, hot pepper, wine, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the sea urchin meat.
- Strain the spaghetti and add to the sauce, mixing well.
- Serve hot with fresh parsley.