- 6 medium eggs
- 100 ml milk
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 Maltese ġbejna, sliced
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Black pepper to your taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
- Put the egg whites in a bowl, add 1 teaspoon water, a pinch of salt and beat well using a whisk.
- In a large pan, pour the olive oil and fry the onion and garlic until golden.
- Add the egg yolks to the whites, pour the milk, add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over the onion and garlic in the pan, lower heat and cook until nice and golden.
- Cut the frittata into 4 portions whilst still cooking so that you can overturn easily.
- Layer the frittata and put Maltese ġbejna in between layers.
- Serve with crispy bread or french fries.