Aqra bil-Malti: Riċetta: Tiramisu individwali
We usually see tiramisu in a dish which is cut into portions, but we can also do this Italian dessert in individual cups. Although the original tiramisu recipe has raw eggs, this recipe excludes them.
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso coffee, or another great coffee
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar, sifted
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 4 tablespoons coffee liqueur or brandy
- 16 sponge fingers
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- Dissolve the coffee in 200ml hot water.
- In a bowl beat together the mascarpone cheese, the icing sugar, and three spoonfuls of the liqueur or brandy.
- Pour the coffee in a shallow dish and add the remaining liqueur or brandy. Take eight sponge fingers, moisten two of them, half them and place them at the bottom of the glass cup. Do the same with the three other glass cups.
- Distribute half the mascarpone mixture between 4 cups, again moistening the rest of the sponge fingers in coffee mixture and distribute them in the glasses over the mascarpone. Divide the last half of the mascarpone mixture and sieve the cocoa on the surface of each glass.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate them for later.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments and rating below and share so that we can continue to bring you more recipes that you like.