Something sweet without being too sinful; I love these pumpkin muffins.
Boil the pumpkin and drain the water by allowing it to sit in a collander for an hour. Squeeze the water out by pressing the cooked pumpkin into the collander. Then you will need to do the following:
- Measure 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 cups gluten free oats oats
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup stevia
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 cup self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- Use a hand blender to mix all the ingredients together, but do not over mix or over process.
- Place muffin cases into a muffin tray.
- Fill muffin cases with the mixture.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Did you enjoy this recipe and have you tried it? Let us know if it is recipes like this that you would like to see more of by sharing, rating and commenting in the comment box below.