If you're planning a delicious breakfast as a way to pamper yourself one morning, this one is for you!
- 6 slices of bread
- Any fillings desired (I used chocolate spread and strawberries)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Butter for your fry pan
- Maple syrup, if desired
- Remove crust from the bread and then flatten it.
- Place about a teaspoon of each of your chosen filling, spread this out in a strip.
- Roll the bread up and repeat until they're all filled.
- Combine your sugar and cinnamon in a shallow dish and set aside.
- Whisk your eggs and milk, and dip the roll up into it.
- Melt your butter on your skillet which should be set on medium heat.
- Place your roll ups on your hot buttered griddle and cook all sides until golden brown.
- When browned, remove from the griddle and coat with cinnamon sugar.
- Drizzle or dunk in maple syrup, if you want.