Recipe by Charmaine Grima
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 small potato, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 marrows, diced
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 2-3 sprigs of celery
- A handful of small pasta (Eg. Cioffi)
- 1 Bordon Light Corned Beef , roughly chopped
- This is a very simple but very tasty recipe. All you have to do is put the chopped vegetables, the stock, the Bordon corned beef and the celery into a pot and fill with water.
- When everything comes to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Finally add the pasta and cook for another 10 mins (in the case of Cioffi) or else according to the cooking time of the pasta.
Did you try this beef minestrone recipe and did you like it? Leave your comments and rating below and kindly share so that we can continue bringing you recipes you love.