We've all heard of rice pudding, but have you ever tried a version of that made with tapioca? Tapioca pudding is a sweet milk-based dessert with a creamy texture and flavor, simply delicious served with a dollop of whipped cream and chopped pistachios. Find out how to make it in this video by Joy of Baking.
- 480 ml full fat milk
- 120 ml heavy (whipping) cream (with a 35-40% butterfat content)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 80 g granulated white sugar
- 25 g quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 large egg, well beaten
- 1 ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream
- Chopped pistachios or walnuts
- Jam or preserves
- Fruit sauces
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.