This ingenious idea by Nicko's Kitchen does away with the frozen pizza bases and uses a simple tortilla wrap for a thin and crispy pizza base so you can make a pizza at home, whenever you feel like it, in under 15 minutes! If you prefer, you can also make your own pizza dough, and make this pizza the more traditional way.
- 1 tortilla wrap (or pizza base)
- 2 sausages (beef, pork chicken, lamb - or try Maltese!)
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- grated aged cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sundried tomato
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.