"This easy prawn pate is a delicious, creamy dip that is perfect for sharing at parties. Creamy cheese, butter, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon and dill are combined with fresh cooked prawns. Formed into a lined bowl and chilled until set, this super simple pate is best served with crackers, toasts or crisp raw vegetables - give it a go!" - Follow the instructions in this video by One Pot Chef Show.
- 125 g Philadelphia cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 50 g butter (at room temperature)
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mild mustard
- ¼ tbsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- 250 g cooked peeled prawns (chopped)
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.