Chicken burgers are always a hit, and with the nutty flavour of tahini these are simply wonderful. Try these home made chicken tahini burgers - they are quick and easy to make.
- 400 g lean ground chicken
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together and wet your hands to knead.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions.
- Flatten to a thickness of about 2 cm; pinch the edges so that the burger does not crumble.
- Grill and turn them over once only.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.