- 1 and a half cups self raising flour, sifted
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 of a cup vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 g chocolate chips
- milk as necessary
- In a large bowl mix the flour, baking powder, salt, beaten egg, mashed bananas, sugar, vanilla, oil, chocolate chips and a little milk.
- Blend together with your hand, until the texture is smooth and not too stiff.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes on 200 or 180 celsius, depending on the oven.
Did you enjoy reading this recipe? If you'd like more recipes like this, let us know by sharing, rating and commenting.