This Mediterranean tuna wrap is superb because it's delicious and because it is made in no time at all! Prepare it to enjoy as a snack on the go or serve with salad and chips to make a complete meal.
Preparation time: 13 min
Total time: 13 min
- 2 (160 g) cans Elite tuna in sunflower oil, drained well
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- ¼ cup chopped calamata olives
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups pre-washed mixed salad greens (about 85 g)
- 4 wholemeal wrap breads
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- In a medium bowl combine the tuna, onion, parsley, olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour about 2/3 the dressing over the tuna mixture and toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl, pour the rest of the dressing over the greens and toss to combine.
If you'd like to read more on tuna recipes, click here.
Do you like this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.