Hide healthy foods in delicious flavors; sometimes the right presentation is all you need for your children to enjoy healthy snacks.
- 450g non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp dried onion flakes (or more to taste)
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 20g cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 medium turnip, peeled and sliced into sticks
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 bunch green onions - about 10 - trimmed
- 1 head romaine lettuce, large leaves only for the base of the vegetable platter
- Mix the garlic powder, chili powder and dried onion flakes into the yogurt. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Line a large tray or shallow dish with a decorative napkin and Romaine lettuce leaves.
- Seed the red bell pepper by slicing off the top of the pepper, then pull out the membrane and seeds. Discard membrane and seeds, but keep the top for decoration.
- Fill the hollow bell pepper with the chilled yogurt mix and place in the center of the tray or dish.
- Arrange corn, zucchini, yellow squash, grape tomatoes, turnip sticks, orange and green bell pepper, radishes and green onions around the red bell pepper dip cup.
- Place toothpicks or skewers on nearby serving platter.