This is a super-delicious spread and it is made with just four ingredients! Cream cheese is blended with tuna, spring onions and seasonings. Serve with crusty bread, crackers, crostini or salad.
Preparation time: 10 min
Total time: 10 min
Makes: 300 g approximately
- 200 g full-fat cream cheese
- 1 (160 g) can Elite tuna in sunflower oil, drained
- 3-4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soften the cream cheese in a medium sized bowl with a metal knife.
- Add the tuna and spring onions, mix well to incorporate all of the ingredients, then season to taste.
If you'd like to read more on tuna recipes, click here.
Do you like this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.