These chicken pieces are ideal as a burger or in a salad or as a finger food with a spicy dip when you have guests over.
Time: 30 minutes
- 500g chicken breast, sliced lengthwise into strips of around 1cm
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 100 g flour
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Tablespoon fresh coriander or parsley, thinly chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- teaspoon soy sauce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Vegetable oil, to fry
- Mix the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds in a plate. In a low bowl beat together the eggs, soy sauce, garlic and coriander or parsley. In another plate add the flour and mix in the salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken pieces with the flour one by one and shake off any excess. Dip them into the egg mixture, then coat them in the breadcrumbs. Pat them down a bit while you are coating them in the breadcrumbs to make sure that they are evenly covered then place them on a large plate.
- Heat oil (of a height of around 1cm) in a large pan on a moderate heat. Fry the chicken pieces on both sides until they are cooked and turn golden, then place them on kitchen paper towels to absorb the extra oil.
Did you enjoy this recipe and have you tried it? Let us know if it is recipes like this that you would like to see more of by sharing, rating and commenting in the comment box below.