This easy and delicious recipe made from Oreo, was written by Stefania Tabone.
- 2 packets of Oreo (double stuffed)
- 1 Philadelphia soft cream cheese
- Coat them with whatever you desire (I used chopped hazelnuts covered with milk chocolate, chopped hazelnuts and coconuts)
- Crush the Oreo biscuits finely and place them in a bowl
- Mix them well with the Philadelphia cheese
- Once done, let the mixture chill for a few minutes in the fridge (around 10 mins)
- Crush some hazelnuts
- Once the mixture is ready, roll them into balls and cover them with hazelnuts and coconuts
- Melt the chocolate and cover some balls and let them chill in the fridge and enjoy
Few tips: I also put the chopped hazelnuts and combined with the mixture when I covered the balls with coconut
Did you enjoy this recipe? If you have a recipe that you would like to share, do send it/ them to us via email@example.com We will credit you accordingly. If you'd like to see more recipes like this one, do let us know by rating, commenting on and sharing this post.