PREP TIME: 15
MINS TOTAL TIME: 15 MINS
- 1 loaf Maltese bread
- 113 grams feta cheese crumbles
- 113 grams Philadelphia Light cream cheese
- 3 garlic cloves
- 113 grams olives
- 1 jar Lombardi Capuliato Di Pomodori Secchi (drained)
- 10 basil leaves (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Slice the bread into ½ inch slices and toast in oven until lightly browned (about 9 minutes). Rub the bread with one of the garlic cloves after you remove it from the oven. Can be made two days ahead, put in air tight container once it has cooled.
- Blend the feta and cream cheese until smooth.
- Put remaining garlic cloves, olives and Lombardi Capuliato in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped but not pureed. Slice basil in ribbons and stir into tapenade.
- Right before serving, spread the Maltese bread with the cream cheese mixture and top with the olive and sundried tomato tapenade.