TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 15 MINS
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 75 grams parmesan cheese (freshly grated using fine grater)bv
- 170 grams goat cheese
- 1 jar Lombardi Capuliato Di Pomodori Secchi (drained)
- 21 grams fresh basil (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 180 °C. Trim all visible fat and tendons from chicken breasts. Put chicken breasts, one at a time, inside a heavy plastic freezer bag and pound with meat mallet or other heavy object until 1/4 inch thick.
- Put the Lombardi Capuliato, goat cheese, and chopped basil in food processor and blend a few times until mixture is combined but not completely blended. Spread 1/6 of capuliato/basil/goat cheese mixture on each chicken breast. Roll up chicken, starting with smallest end, tucking in loose pieces and securing with two toothpicks.
- Put parmesan cheese in flat dish, and roll each rolled up chicken breast in the cheese, patting on so you get as much cheese sticking on as you can. (You could dip the chicken in beaten egg if you wanted to get more cheese to stick).
- Spray glass dish with nonstick spray and arrange chicken so pieces are not touching. Bake 350 F 40-50 minutes, or until chicken is slightly browned and firm, but not hard to the touch. I recommend you start checking it after 40 minutes, and remove from oven as soon as the chicken feels firm and is slightly browned. Serve hot.