- 125 ml yoghurt
- 125 g stevia
- 3 eggs
- 125 g self raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 50 g chopped hazelnuts
- 125 g chocolate hazelnut spread, to decorate
- 25 g chopped hazelnuts, to decorate
- Heat the oven to 190 C
- Line a muffin tray with 9 paper muffin cases
- Beat the yoghurt and stevia together.
- Mix in the eggs and then add the sifted flour and bicarbonate and fold in the cocoa powder followed by the chopped hazelnuts.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cases. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Top each cupcake with some hazelnut spread and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.