- 3 large eggs
- 113 grams sugar
- 85g melted butter
- 227g Jocca cottage cheese
- 227g sour cream (low-fat is fine)
- 1/2 teaspoon Buttery Sweet Dough Flavour or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 85g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 198g blueberries, fresh or frozen
- cinnamon-sugar, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly grease an 8" round cake pan that's at least 2" deep. If your 8" round pan is shallower than 2", use an 8" square pan, or 9" round pan.
- Beat together the eggs and sugar until smooth. Add the butter, Jocca cottage cheese, sour cream, and flavour/extract, beating until well combined. Add the flour, salt, and baking powder, stirring or beating gently to combine.
- Pour the batter into the pan, and scatter the berries evenly over the top. Bake the cake for about 50 minutes, until a tester inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven, and sprinkle the top heavily with cinnamon-sugar, if desired. Let it rest at room temperature for 30 minutes, to firm.
- Serve warm, in wedges, squares, or rounds cut with a biscuit cutter.