- 2 egg whites
- 30 grams sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 60 grams sugar
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 100 grams Jocca cottage cheese
- 100 grams plain yoghurt
- 30 grams cake flour
- Line the cake pan with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Put the 30 grams of sugar in the egg whites and whip until stiff peaks form to make meringue. In a separate bowl, add the remaining egg yolk and sugar. With an electric mixer, whip until it turns white.
- Add the Jocca cottage cheese, yoghurt, and lemon juice and mix well with an electric mixer. With a tea strainer, sift in the cake flour and gently mix the batter with an electric mixer.
- Add half of the meringue and fold it in with a rubber spatula. Add the remaining meringue and fold it gently. Pour the batter into the cake pan. Smooth out the surface, and bake it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- When it has cooled down, slice and enjoy. If you are using the 22 cm heatproof dish, line it with parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes. If you are adding 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, add 10 more grams of sugar.
Optional: feel free to add some red berries to the mix, or as a decoration!