Here's a handy, clever idea of what to do with your left-over rice by Laura in the Kitchen, although this fried rice dish is so delicious it is worth the effort to cook the rice and chicken especially. Collect the ingredients and watch the instructions in this video. As Laura suggests, feel in control of your ingredients and feel free to experiment with what you have at hand or what tickles your fancy.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- Half a yellow onion, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 cups of cooked brown or regular rice
- 2 eggs, whisked in a small bowl
- 55 g of frozen peas, defrosted
- 230 g of cooked chicken, diced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of Teriyaki Sauce
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of Soy Sauce or more to taste
Let us know what other sandwich sushi fillings have worked for you by sharing your recipe with us in the comments section below, and please rate and share to help us bring you content you enjoy.