"I replace meat with beans (high in protein, fiber and iron), some veggies such as mushroom and spinach to get a meaty kind of flavor and there you have a Meatless Meat Sauce in no time! It is perfect for pasta, pizza, spaghetti, meatless meat balls, gnocchi and much more!" says Bhavna about her recipe, which you can follow in this video.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped very fine
- 1/2 cup onion, finley chopped
- Few cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- ¾ cup kindney beans, boiled and mashed
- 225 g tomato paste
- 120 ml vegetable stock or 60 ml water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Italian Seasoning as per taste
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.