You thought exotic dishes were too complicated and took too much time to make? This is one occasion you will be delighted to discover that you were wrong. This Thai-style curry stir-fry is quick and easy to make, and simply delicious with chicken, zucchini, red bell pepper and carrot cooked in coconut milk and curry sauce! Find out how to make it in this video by All Recipes.
Total time: 20 min
- 10 ml (2 tsp) olive oil
- 455 g skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 125 g sliced halved zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 60 g sliced carrots
- 1 onion, quartered then halved
- 8 g (1 tbsp) cornstarch
- 1 (400 g) can light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.