There is nothing more comforting that a pasta dish with a creamy sauce, and this one will go down especially well with shrimp-lovers. Try this delicious recipe by Chef Kendra Nguyen; the ingredients are below and you may follow the instructions in the video.
- 450 g medium shrimp, deveined tail removed and cleaned
- 226 g frozen, thawed and squeezed pretty dry spinach
- 4-5 spring onions, cleaned and sliced into 5 cm pieces
- 340 g Agnesi Farfalle pasta
- 180 ml heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon (optional)
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.