Oh those most delicious mushrooms in garlic! If you like mushrooms, these will taste divine. Make them with the help of this video recipe by Laura in the Kitchen. Ready in just 10 minutes, prepare this as a starter to make that dinner a little extra special.
- 450g of Cremini mushrooms (brown), halved if really big or left whole if they are on the smaller side
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 sprigs of thyme, stems removed and leaves roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp of freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 2 tbsp of freshly chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Did you enjoy this recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments section below, and please rate and share to help us bring you content you enjoy.