This recipe is a delightful crossover between garlic bread and pizza, creating a "deep pan" garlic-bread-pizza that you can serve as an accompaniment to other dishes or as a snack on its own. The pizza base recipe is very particular as it's very simple and you don't need to wait for it to rise, plus it's super quick to make and cook. Watch this video recipe by OnePotChefShow to see how to go about it.
- 2 cups self raising flour (plus extra if required)
- 2 cups (500g) natural yogurt or sour cream
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
- 1 cup of grated cheese (use any cheese you like)
How did you like this recipe? Kindly rate it and leave your comments below.