Whatever your reasons may be for eliminating eggs from your diet, it does not mean that you must eliminate all those recipes that usually require eggs. For example most baking recipes include eggs, and while there are several egg-free recipes, you can also make this homemade egg replacement powder to use in normal recipes.
How to use:
1 egg = 3 tsp egg replace powder + 3 tbsp luke warm water
Whisk until foamy and ready to use in recipes.
- 2 tbsp corn or potato starch
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch (Indian Sago or Sabudana powder)
- 1 tbsp garbanzo or soy bean flour (Indian Besan)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar or just pinch citric acid (Nimbu Phool) or add vinegar in recipes when prepared.
Did you like this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.