The Maltese kitchen has its very own traditional recipe for stuffed peppers, however it is always interesting to see what others have come up with. Chef Kendra has put together this recipe which, although it takes a little while to cook, couldn’t be easier to put together.
Collect the ingredients and watch Chef Kendra Nguyen's video instructions to make these easy stuffed peppers which you can serve as a starter or serve with rice and salad for a main dish.
- 4 bell peppers, washed, tops cut off, core, ribs, seeds removed
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 225g ground beef
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper