This is an ingenuous take on the standard baked potato: carve out the soft inside of the baked potato, add broccoli and cheese, stuff the skins and pop them back in the oven. Watch this video recipe by Laura in the Kitchen to make great cheddar broccoli baked potatoes; their use is very versatile, making a great accompaniment to another dish and they are great also on their own.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 1 hrs
- 4 large russet potatoes, washed, scrubbed
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of granulated onion
- 1 tsp of granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 3 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of whole milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-1/2 cups of shredded cheddar
Tell us what you think about this cheddar broccoli baked potato recipe by rating it and leaving a comment below.