Aqra bil-Malti: Riċetta veġetarjana: Tagliatelle bil-ġellewż u l-ġbejniet friski
Tagliatelle with a creamy pesto which takes on a Maltese character with the use of fresh cheeselets, which, together with the hazelnuts, make this an original recipe.
Time: 30 minutes
- 300 g tagliatelle
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 handfuls of fresh basil
- 50 g hazelnuts, skinless and lightly roasted
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 200 g fresh cheeselets
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the basil, garlic, hazelnuts, cheeselets, olive oil, salt and pepper into a food processor and blitz everything until it becomes a paste.
- Boil the tagliatelle in a pot of salted water until it becomes al dente.
- Drain the pasta and put it back into the pot, add the mixture of basil and hazelnuts, mix everything and serve immediately.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.
Look at this list of fruit and vegetables according to the season