I love dolcelatte and its mild, yet tangy taste but mostly it's creamy texture that gets me. This is a meal that you can prepare quickly although I have often served it to guests as a starter, in a small portion.
- 500g tagliatelle
- 100g Galbani Dolcelatte
- 4 tablespoons light cream
- 4 spoons parmigiano
- 8 mushrooms, chopped and sautéed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley to garnish
- Cook the tagliatelle in salted water.
- In the meantime, cut the Dolcelatte into pieces, put it in a small pan, add 4 tablespoons of light cream and a generous grinding of pepper and, over a medium heat, mix together all the ingredients to obtain a cream.
- Add the drained tagliatelle and cooked mushrooms. Toss gently and finish the dish with a topping of freshly ground parmigiano and finely chopped parsley.