Vegetarian bean burgers are increasing in popularity and are becoming well-loved even by meat-eaters as a great low-fat, vegetable-protein alternative to the traditional burger. Try this quick and easy recipe and love your beans.
- 2 tins beans of your choice (eg. kidney beans, borlotti, cannellini)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together and wet your hands to knead.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions.
- Flatten to a thickness of about 2 cm; pinch the edges so that the burger does not crumble.
- Grill and turn them over once only.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.