Serving: 4 persons
- 500 g dry Penne Regate
- 150 g fresh broad beans in season, peeled out of the two skins
- 350 g ricotta cheese
- 150 g feta' cheese
- 150 g cubed Edam cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- In a pan, pour the olive oil and fry the garlic and the broad beans.
- Add the water and some chopped parsley.
- Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions, strain and leave a bit undercooked.
- Mix the ricotta and feta with a fork and add to the broad bean mix.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Garnish with some cubed Edam cheese and fresh black pepper.
Did you try this recipe and did you like it? Leave your comments and rating below and press share so that we continue bringing you the recipes you'd love.