This French salad uses green beans, hard-boiled eggs, and a tangy vinaigrette to provide delicious complements to the grilled salmon for less than 300 calories.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 450 g green beans, trimmed
- 60 ml red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced shallots
- ¼ tsp kosher salt, divided
- ¼ tsp black pepper, divided
- 4 Findus salmon fillets
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- ¼ cup vertically sliced sweet onion
- 2 hard-cooked large eggs, sliced
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Place beans in large pan of boiling water; cook 2 minutes. Drain and plunge beans into ice water; drain.
- Combine vinegar, mustard, oil, shallots, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in small bowl, stirring well with whisk; set aside.
- Using a mister, spray both sides of each fillet with olive oil; sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 tea-spoon pepper.
- Place fish, skin side up, on grill rack; cook 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, turning after 4 minutes.
- Arrange 1 cup greens in each of 4 bowls; top with onion, egg slices, and beans. Top with salmon; drizzle with dressing.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share.