This Mediterranean meal combines vitamin C–rich tomatoes and savory capers to make a delicious base for baked salmon. For an extra serving of healthy, complex carbohydrates, add a half cup of whole-grain rice or couscous to this protein-packed meal.
- Fresh tarragon
- Finely grated lime rind
- 1 (26.5-ounce) package vacuum-packed chopped tomatoes
- 4 Findus salmon fillets
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine 1 tablespoon tarragon, 2 tablespoons drained capers, ¼ teaspoon rind, and tomatoes in an 20-cm-square baking dish; season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on mixture; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes; uncover and bake 20 additional minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
- Divide sauce among 4 plates; place a salmon fillet on each. Garnish with lime wedges.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share.