This recipe is fantastic and fun, and its 24 delicious individual servings make it ideal for a party or a classroom celebration. Use a fork to make the holes in the cupcakes to fill with the dissolved gelatin, and keep the frosted cupcakes refrigerated until serving.
Preparation time: 30 min
Total time: 1 hr 33 min
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 240 ml boiling water
- 85 g cranberry flavor gelatin (jelly)
- 170 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 225 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 60 g butter or margarine, softened
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla
- 250 g icing sugar
- 75 g dried cranberries
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans for 10 minutes. Pierce tops with fork.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Spoon over cupcakes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Add chocolate and vanilla; mix well. Gradually add sugar, beating after each addition until light and fluffy.
- Spread frosting onto cupcakes. Top with cranberries.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Share your comments in the section below and please do rate and share to help us bring you more recipes you like.