This strawberry yogurt muffin recipe comes together quickly and is packed with the delicious taste of strawberries, from the fresh fruit to strawberry-flavoured yoghurt! Keep the muffins in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 - 2 days, or in the refrigerator 3 - 4 days.
Makes 13 – 16 muffins
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Jogobella Strawberry yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh strawberries
- Heat the oven to 200ºC. Line a muffin pan with paper liners, or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yoghurt, egg and melted butter, then add to dry ingredients.
- Stir until well combined.
Fold in strawberries. Fill muffin cups ¾ full, then bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown on top.