This spinach chicken and artichoke bake can be served hot or cold and its great with a fresh tomato salad. I personally like to serve it fresh, straight out of the oven after leaving it to rest for 5 minutes.
- 300g spinach, finely chopped
- 10 artichoke hearts, chopped
- 4 pieces pre-cooked chicken pieces, boneless breasts or legs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup low fat mozzarella
- 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 low fat Greek yoghurt
- Clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped and sautéed in a touch of olive oil
- Olive Oil
- Freshly ground pepper and sea salt
- Heat oven to 180 C.
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces.
- Brush an ovenproof dish with olive oil. Lay chicken neatly on the bottom of the dish.
- In a large bowl combine all other ingredients together but do not over mix and pour them over chicken.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let it stand for at least 10 minutes before serving to allow the ingredients to firm up.