Serves: 4 persons
- 500 g dry pasta,
- 500 g fresh clams, you can use frozen,
- Fresh garlic in season,or 4 cloves peeled and cut,
- 3 cube cut tomatoes,
- 1 large onion finely cut,
- Fresh parsley,
- 2 tbs sea salt,
- 100 ml white wine,
- 1 chilly pepper, deseeded....optional
- 3 tbs good quality pure olive oil
- In a shallow pot,pour the olive oil, fry the onion. and garlic,add the tomatoes, parsley wine,salt,chilly pepper, and cook for around 5 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to instructions, and strain.
- Add the clams and the pasta together to the sauce and cook for 3 minutes, and ready to serve....if you want you can add a little olive oil to the surface and fresh black pepper.
Did you enjoy reading this? Let us know what recipes you'd like to see more of by sharing, rating and commenting on this post.