Here is a delicious version of home-made Baci chocolates with reduced sugar and fats, ideal for this festive time of year!
- 2 pkts Morning Coffee biscuits
- 4tbsp cocoa powder
- 100g crushed hazelnuts
- 50g whole hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp ground hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp brandy/rum
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 200g melting chocolate
- 4tbsp ground coconut
1. Crush the biscuits very finely.
2. In a bowl mix together the biscuits, cocoa powder, crushed hazelnuts, coconut, honey, rum and skimmed milk. Mix well.
3. Bind the mixture into very small balls. On top of every ball put a hazelnut.
4. Leave to set for 4 hours before you cover using the melting chocolate.
What do you think of this recipe? Have you tried it? Would you like to see more of these?